SERVALL is a name that’s synonymous with paper industry not just in India but across the globe. Head quartered at Coimbatore in Tamilnadu – India, the group pioneered the manufacture of entire range of paper machineries and its parts. With decades of experiance and expertise, the group has grown exponentially as result of its inherent quest for excellence in quality, design and engineering. The group’s single minded focus is to deliver results by leveraging on our well integrated process and manufacturing strengths. SERVALL has left no stone unturned in its commitment to be fully equipped to meet customer requirements with innovative solutions. Every single process from design to manufacture amplifies this commitment. Commitment to Customer’s Delight and quality has earned us a global presence. Apart from catering to Indian markets, we also cater to needs of overseas customers.
For excellence has been inculcated into the group by our Founder Chairman and Managing Director – Shri R. Ramswamy who is ably supported by his wife Smt R. Jeevanlatha. He is a Mechanical Engineer by qualification and renowned Paper Technologist from Coimbatore. He has over three decades of experiance in paper machine building and manufacture of various grades of paper. In recognition of his contribution to the industry, he was presented with “UDHYOG PATRA” award by Govt. of India and many other such awards in India and abroad.
Small wonder then, with all these strengths, the group has now set up a new state-of-art paper mill in the name of “Servalakshmi Paper Private Limited” (SPPL) for manufacture of Newsprint, Printing & Writing and Copier papers. The paper mill along with a captive power plant of 15 MW capacity has been set up on a sprawling 350 acres of land at Kodanganallur, Vaduganpatti and Vettuvankulum villages which is about 18kms away from Tirunelveli town. The mill is strategically located near Tuticorin Port that’s just 60 km away and is close to Tamiraparani river. The plant is equipped with the latest state-of-art imported machinery with cutting edge technology.
SPPL has an installed capacity to produce 300 MTPD of Printing and Writing Paper (PWP) and also Newsprint (NP) of internationally acceptable quality. True to our vision, all our products will be Eco Friendly and Recyclable.
- First mill in India to install POM Technology, Finland in Stock Preparation -POMix to save power and also eliminate multiple chests operation resulting faster grade changes and POM Degasser in place of Deculator.
- High speed Paper Machine is from VOITH, Germany with an operating speed of 850 M/min having a deckle width of 4.45 meters and also Size press.
- Installed two QCS systems from HONEYWELL in two difference places in Paper Machine to ensure consistent quality of end products.
- Introduced Intelligent MCC in complete plant, which is maintenance free and the best communicating system for DCS from YOKOGAWA and QCS from HONEYWELL.
- Complete Stock Preparation equipments are supplied by METSO, Finland and Dissolved Air Floatation (DAF) system from GL$V, Sweden.
- State-of-art technology of Deinking is supplied by METSO, Finland with full automation and with two stage bleaching.
- AFBC Boiler from THERMAX which can be operated with multi-fuels.
- 15MW Turbo Generator from SIEMENS takes care of the entire power requirements of the plant.
- Full fledged “Activated Sludge Process” for Effluent Treatment Plant supplied by EIMCO KCP.
- Fully automated Winder from SERVALL ENGINEERING and rewinder from JOGENBURG.